Apply for Job
The Pilot, RW, CH-46 (HLH) perform Missions as directed by the Senior Aviation Advisor. Operates CH-46E helicopters in support of the U.S. Department of State (DoS), Bureau for Diplomatic Security (DS), under oversight from the Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Office of Aviation (INL/A) primarily in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Mission is to provide aviation support services in Iraq for Air Transport, Reconnaissance and Security, Casualty Evacuations, Quick Reaction Forces to respond to incidents, for Chief of Mission personnel or other personnel required by U.S. Government Authority to conduct official business nbsp;Mission tasks may also require aerial gunnery and escort of ground forces nbsp;Applicant will be required to fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under visual meteorological conditions nbsp;Applicant will be required to maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency nbsp;The successful applicant will perform duties as a Pilot, Pilot-in- Command, Air Mission Commander, Flight Lead, or Lead Pilot nbsp;The Lead Pilot will assign other tasks as required nbsp; Potential for exposure to hostile fire in this region is highPerform other duties as assigned
Knowledge amp; Skills
Branch 15 Aviation MOS series (154C preferred) or other military or commercial equivalent is required; qualification in CH-46E is required prior to or incident to assignment nbsp;Individual must demonstrate proficiency in understanding aircraft systems, components, and operations nbsp;Individual must possess a thorough knowledge of FAA and ICAO regulations pertinent to the host country and operational requirement nbsp;Individual should have experience using Falcon View or its equivalent nbsp;Individual must show documented completion of a manufacturer#8217;s course of instruction, military flight training or a DoS program of instruction in CH-46E series helicopters nbsp;Possess or the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense Security Clearance is a condition of employment; an active Secret Security Clearance is preferred nbsp;Possess a current US Passport or the ability to obtain one before assignment
Apply for Job
TO APPLY:nbsp; complete application at www.alpine-air.comAlpine Air is currently seeking an experienced Captain to fly a Beech 1900 for our flight operations in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Preferred Flight Time:
- 2500 Total
- 500 Multi
- 1200 Total
- 300 Multi
- Operate aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Emphasize safety and customer service.
- Must have professional communications skills for complex internal and external aircraft communications.
- Perform flights in day, night and all weather conditions.
- Must possess a valid driver#8217;s license.
- Must read, write and understand English.
- Must possess FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Must meet 135 pilot requirements.
- Must be able to complete training program; demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Must be able to lift and move 70 lbs. of cargo to shoulder height on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend and squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test, background check, and receive U.S. Postal clearance.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and have resided in the U.S. for 4.5 of the past 5 years.
Apply for Job
Alpine Air is currently seeking experienced Captains to fly a Beech 1900 for our flight operations out of Denver. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Apply for JobAlpine Air is currently seeking an experienced Captain to fly Beech 1900/99's for our flight operation in Billings, Montana. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.nbsp;Alpine Air offers holiday pay, PTO, 401k with employer match, health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Alpine Air is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a policy of non-discrimination. nbsp;All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veterans' status.
This employer participates in E-verify. nbsp;Alpine Air will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Apply for Job
Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate. HSGI is currently looking for pilots for the following aircraft.
Phenom 300Captain/First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Learjet 75First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Learjet 45XRCaptain/First OfficerPortland International Airport | Portland, ORPart 91/135
Learjet 35Captain/First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Challenger 300CaptainVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Gulfstream GIVCaptainVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Falcon 2000Captain/First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Falcon 2000LX (EASy)Captain/First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Cessna Citation CJ3Captain/First OfficerVan Nuys Airport | Los Angeles, CAPart 91/135
Apply for Job
- Operations are under FAR part 135 and 91.
- Preferred applicants will have at least 3000 hours Total Time, 1500 Pilot in Command time and 250 hours as Pilot in Command time in the CE-560XL or BE-400 aircraft. nbsp;
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred. nbsp;
- Second in Command should have 1500 total time and 100 hours Multi-Engine with ATP written.